This video is sponsored by the Duke Clinical Medical Series.
* Metabolic Shifts in Heart Failure: A New Target for Pharmacotherapy
* 56 y/o White Female w/ Diabetes & Symptoms of DOE, PND, and Peripheral Edema
* We Are Witnessing a National Health Crisis
* The Growing Problem of Diabetic Cardiovascular Disease
* Adult Mammalian Heart Exhibits Energy Substrate Flexibility: A Healthy Balance
* The Insulin-resistant and Diabetic Heart Burns Fat at High Rates
* Genetically Modified Mouse Models of the Diabetic Heart
* Mice w/ Cardiac-restricted Overexpression of PPAR Exhibit Diabetic Myocardial Phenotype
Dr. Joe Rogers has indicated that he is a member of the GlaxoSmithKline Speakers Bureau.
The guest, Daniel Kelly, MD, has indicated that he consults for Sankyo, Pfizer,
Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Lilly. He receives honoraria from Lilly.