This video is sponsored by the Duke Clinical Medical Series.
* Is There a Role for Cardiac CT in Patients With Heart Failure?
* Challenge of Cardiac Multidetector Computed Tomography (MDCT) Imaging
* Development of Technology
* Prerequisites: 64-Slice MDCT Technique
* CT Imaging Specifics: Axial Source Images
* Detection of Stenosis
* Perfect Exam
* Comprehensive Cardiac CT Examination
* Imaging Needs of HF Patient
* Importance of Ejection Fraction
Dr. Joe Rogers has indicated that he is a member of the GlaxoSmithKline Speakers Bureau.
The guest faculty, Javed Butler, MD, has indicated that he has not industry relationships
to disclose relating to this CME activity.