This video is sponsored by the Duke Clinical Medical Series.
* Case Discussion
* Percutaneous Therapy for Valvular Heart Disease
* Pulmonic Valve Replacement (PVR)
* Aortic Stenosis
* X-ray of bicuspid AV in autopsied heart (note splits in Ca nodules)
* Edwards PAVR Status
* CoreValve Trial Status
* Inflatable/Repositionable Double Ring
* And Others
* PAVR in 2006 What You Need to Know
The moderator, Peter Berger, MD, has indicated that he receives research/grant support
from Aventis, Conor, Guilford, Lumen, and Velocimed. Dr. Berger is also a member of an
advisory board for Genentech and Cordis/Johnson & Johnson; he has spoken at scientific
symposia for Aventis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech, and Guilford. Dr. Berger also
serves as Medical Director and has equity with Lumen, Inc.
The guest, Peter Block, MD, has nothing to disclose regarding this CME activity.