This video is sponsored by the Duke Clinical Medical Series.
* The Truth About Activated Clotting Time (ACT) Measurements
* Antithrombotic Strategies in PCI
* What Does the ACT Measure?
* ACT: Historical Perspective
* ACT Pitfalls Reference value 70 180 sec
* Precision of ACT Measurements
* ACT: Hemochron vs HemoTec
The moderator, Peter Berger, MD, has indicated that he receives research/grant support
from Aventis, Conor, Guilford, Lumen, and Velocimed. Dr. Berger is also a member of an
advisory board for Genentech and Cordis/Johnson & Johnson; he has spoken at scientific
symposia for Aventis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech, and Guilford. Dr. Berger also
serves as Medical Director and has equity with Lumen, Inc.
The guest, John Bittl, MD, has nothing to disclose regarding this CME activity.